A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Wingate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Wingate, Plastic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Wingate, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wingate graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wingate has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Wingate MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Gary Wingate practice?
- Dr. Gary Wingate has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Wingate practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottstown, PA and Paoli, PA.
See Exton Surgeons.