Mar 24th, 2015

Great doctor! Treated me as if I was his own daughter!

LOVE Dr Wingate show details LOVE Dr Wingate
Dec 13th, 2011

I have had several consultations with plastic surgeons-Dr Wingate was wonderful. I had a twin pregnancy which left my body destroyed- I had abdominoplasty & breast augmentation and both look amazing. He is an artist. His bedside manner is very caring-I felt completely comfortable. I recommend him completely & have referred him to several people who have gone to see him & either scheduled surgery or already had surgery and we all have had the same experience.

Jan 17th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Wingate for years! I LOVE HIM. He really takes his time with patients- remembers you and the family. I can't say enough good about him.

Ten years of unsurpassed commitment and care show details Ten years of unsurpassed commitment and care
by VP Mentor Demographics, Inc on Oct 14th, 2010

Ten years ago, my primary health physician recommended breast reduction and referred me to the best - Dr. Gary Wingate. The Insurance Companies were balking on any surgical remedy because my BMI was so close to the "cutoff". I lived in constant pain from my overly large breasts along with diabetes, heart disease and other health concerns. Depression and hopelessness were impacting my quality of life as well as stunting my professional growth. With the persistence of both practitioners, emotional support and guidance, I was able to have my breast reduction. I was finally able to sleep again and the surgery was a veritable work of art! Dr. Wingate has continued to work with me to make me the best that I can be. I lost over 150 pounds and have had reconstructive surgery performed by Dr. Wingate. I no longer take anti-hypertensive drugs, anti-diabetic drugs (yes I no longer take insulin!) and my self esteem has allowed me to go back to school, receive promotions and accolades in my profession. I've referred many patients to Dr. Wingate and we share similar positive experiences.Thank you Dr. Wingate for literally saving my life.

wonderful!!!! show details wonderful!!!!
Jan 22nd, 2010

felt like part of the family

great doctor show details great doctor
Jan 13th, 2010

very caring.....great results....thanks so much!!!!