A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Wohlberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Wohlberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wohlberg
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wohlberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Wohlberg, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wohlberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wohlberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Wohlberg MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary Wohlberg practice?
- Dr. Gary Wohlberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Wohlberg practices Pulmonary Disease near Bay Shore, NY.
See Bay Shore Pulmonologists.