A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Wohlberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Wohlberg is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wohlberg
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wohlberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Wohlberg, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wohlberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wohlberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Wohlberg MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary Wohlberg practice?
- Dr. Gary Wohlberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Wohlberg practices Pulmonary Disease near Bay Shore, NY.
See Bay Shore Pulmonologists.