A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Wohlberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Wohlberg is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Wohlberg, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wohlberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wohlberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wohlberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary Wohlberg practice?
Dr. Gary Wohlberg practices Pulmonary Disease near Bay Shore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Commack, NY and Hauppauge, NY.
See Bay Shore Pulmonologists.