A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Wolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wolf has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Duke Wolf DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Gary Wolf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Wolf practices Family Medicine near Mansfield, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Mansfield Primary Care Doctors.