A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Wolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Wolf has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Wolf practice?
Dr. Gary Wolf practices Family Medicine near Mansfield, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Mansfield Family Physicians.