A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Womack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Womack
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Womack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Womack, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Womack graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Womack has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health System
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lynn Womack MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Womack practice?
- Dr. Gary Womack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Womack practices Ophthalmology near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Ophthalmologists.