A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wood Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Wood, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Skull Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wood has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary W Wood MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Wood practice?
- Dr. Gary Wood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Wood practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Schenectady, NY.
See Schenectady Radiologists.