A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Wood, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Skull Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wood has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Wayne Wood MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Wood practice?
- Dr. Gary Wood has 8 office locations.
Dr. Gary Wood practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Schenectady, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rexford, NY and Clifton Park, NY.
See Schenectady Radiologists.