Dr. Gary Woodall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Woodall?

FYI: He's a good doctor but not much on the bedside manner thing so beware

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

Overall, he's technically competent and he won't miss much. However, if you want a warm and engaging doctor, keep looking. He's rather aloof, somewhat cold. occasionally inconsistent (he can be abrupt and somewhat condescending) so unless you have a thick skin, find someone else. But, again, if you're ok with just being seen, getting a diagnosis, getting prescriptions and treating the whole experience as just a transactional, mechanical process, he's perfect! His staff by the way, are incredible. He's just an acquired taste.

Posted on December 19th, 2014

Horrible doctor

Posted on August 20th, 2012

Was originly with Dr Woodall and then changed to a closer doctor. After 2 years, I came back for the superior service.

Posted on January 2nd, 2012

I am a retired medical doctor . I have been a patient of Gary Woodall ,MD for 10+ years. Gary has always been attentive; he is thorough and complete with his examination. As an MD myself and a retired medical school professor..... I can easily say that I would trust my life to Gary Woodall , MD and do year after year!

Great staff and physician!

Posted on March 19th, 2011

I have been very well cared for by Dr. Woodall, and his staff. I have never had a physician that gets me right in, on schedule, with little wait to see the doctor. Dr. Woodall has spent extra time with me, when I needed it.

Great Doctor

Posted on December 8th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Woodall since 2003. He refers me to other specialists as needed. He explains every medical situation thoroughly. He contacts me personally, via telephone,to communicate test results or medical information. His staff is fantastic. Jody and Lisa are like family. I recommend this office highly (at least 10 stars) to anyone for complete medical/diagnostic care.

Wonderful Doctor!!!

Posted on November 18th, 2009

If you are looking for a great doctor, go to Dr. Gary Woodall. He is one of the most intelligent, kind and compassionate physicians in San Diego. He is very thorough, professional and takes his time with you. Other reviews mention that he is not "talkative" or "gregarious" - All I can say to that is Dr. Woodall is friendly and answers all of my questions. I don't go to the doctor to have a chat session or a coffee clatch - he has a very busy practice, and if he were to waste time just chatting, he wouldn't be providing the prompt, caring service to his patients that he so readily does.

Posted on November 17th, 2016