Dr. Gary Woodall MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine San Diego, CA

March 22nd, 2016
FYI: He's a good doctor but not much on the bedside manner thing so beware
Overall, he's technically competent and he won't miss much. However, if you want a warm and engaging doctor, keep looking. He's rather aloof, somewhat cold. occasionally inconsistent (he can be abrupt and somewhat condescending) so unless you have a thick skin, find someone else. But, again, if you're ok with just being seen, getting a diagnosis, getting prescriptions and treating the whole experience as just a transactional, mechanical process, he's perfect! His staff by the way, are incredible. He's just an acquired taste.

December 19th, 2014
Horrible doctor

August 20th, 2012
Was originly with Dr Woodall and then changed to a closer doctor. After 2 years, I came back for the superior service.

January 2nd, 2012
I am a retired medical doctor . I have been a patient of Gary Woodall ,MD for 10+ years. Gary has always been attentive; he is thorough and complete with his examination. As an MD myself and a retired medical school professor..... I can easily say that I would trust my life to Gary Woodall , MD and do year after year!

March 19th, 2011
Great staff and physician!
I have been very well cared for by Dr. Woodall, and his staff. I have never had a physician that gets me right in, on schedule, with little wait to see the doctor. Dr. Woodall has spent extra time with me, when I needed it.

December 8th, 2010
Great Doctor
I have been going to Dr. Woodall since 2003. He refers me to other specialists as needed. He explains every medical situation thoroughly. He contacts me personally, via telephone,to communicate test results or medical information. His staff is fantastic. Jody and Lisa are like family. I recommend this office highly (at least 10 stars) to anyone for complete medical/diagnostic care.

November 18th, 2009
Wonderful Doctor!!!
If you are looking for a great doctor, go to Dr. Gary Woodall. He is one of the most intelligent, kind and compassionate physicians in San Diego. He is very thorough, professional and takes his time with you. Other reviews mention that he is not "talkative" or "gregarious" - All I can say to that is Dr. Woodall is friendly and answers all of my questions. I don't go to the doctor to have a chat session or a coffee clatch - he has a very busy practice, and if he were to waste time just chatting, he wouldn't be providing the prompt, caring service to his patients that he so readily does.