A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Woodward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Woodward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodward
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Woodward Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodward graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Woodward has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernards Medical Center
- Crossridge Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary W Woodward MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Woodward practice?
- Dr. Gary Woodward has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Woodward practices Otolaryngology near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Otolaryngologists.