A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Woodward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Woodward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodward graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Woodward has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernards Medical Center
- Crossridge Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary W Woodward MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Woodward practice?
- Dr. Gary Woodward has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Woodward practices Otolaryngology near Jonesboro, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Paragould, AR.
See Jonesboro Otolaryngologists.