A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Worcester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Worcester is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Worcester
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Worcester Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Worcester, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Worcester graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Worcester has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lee Worcester MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Worcester practice?
- Dr. Gary Worcester has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Worcester practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Cardiologists.