Dr. Gary Worcester MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

August 18th, 2016
He keeps me alive!!! Great Dr.

September 17th, 2013
Very knowledgable doctor... Overall I trust his medical advice; but there were a few things I did dislike about his staff at integris without need of over exaggeration... The staff in his department are very rude. Not only did they yell my personal medication across the waiting room around other patients ( that was somewhat humiliating), once I while was in the exam room waiting to see the dr. I waited an hour and five minutes to see him and he didn't seem apologetic at all... Also I called his office another time during a medical emergency ( he had told me to call him if anything changed) here is how that conversation went. me: " I need to talk to dr. Worcester please" the office staff " ill have someone call you back" ---click---- she hung up on me. I would have to say my total experience amounted to the doctor is hands down very trustworthy well educated and extremely experienced.. I'd give him 5 out of 5 stars if wasn't for his staff at integris they make the drs high value seem to go in vain. Not only did I come away with a bad experience I was also humiliated.

November 4th, 2010
Ernie Ficklin
Most caring Docter I ever had. When you leave his office you feel like the guy sincerely cares about your healt and well being. Very friendly and thorough heart dr

June 18th, 2010
The Best
If one is looking for a cardiologist in OK, Dr. Worcester should be the first choice. He is the top of the line in the field. He is thorough and caring. If my heart has to be in a doctors hands, I want it to be none other than Dr. Worcester.

June 1st, 2010
Raymond Fields
Dr. Worcester is the best heart doctor in the State of Oklahoma. He has been my doctor since 1991 and I think he is great. I recommend him to everyone with heart problems.