A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Wozniak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Wozniak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Wozniak, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wozniak graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Wozniak has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wozniak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Wozniak practice?
Dr. Gary Wozniak practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Plymouth, MI.
See Plymouth Family Physicians.