A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Wyard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Wyard is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Wyard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyard graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Wyard has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary E Wyard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary E. Wyard practice?
- Dr. Gary Wyard has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Wyard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Waconia, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Chaska, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Waconia Orthopedic Surgeons.