A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Wyard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Wyard is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Wyard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyard graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Wyard has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wyard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary E. Wyard practice?
Dr. Gary Wyard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Waconia, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Chaska, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Waconia Surgeons.