A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Wynbrandt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Wynbrandt is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wynbrandt
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wynbrandt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Wynbrandt, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wynbrandt graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary David Wynbrandt MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Wynbrandt practice?
- Dr. Gary Wynbrandt has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Wynbrandt practices Psychiatry near Menlo Park, CA.
See Menlo Park Psychiatrists.