A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Xiao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Xiao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Xiao, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including liver transplant, kidney transplant, surgery - general,, hepatobiliary surgery, pancreas transplant, pancreatic surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Xiao graduated from Henan Medical University, China.More Education & Awards
Dr. Xiao has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Xiao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Xiao practice?
Dr. Gary Xiao practices Surgery and Transplant Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.