A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Shaw is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaw
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Shaw, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Shaw has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lee's Summit Hospital
- Heartland Surgical Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Y Shaw FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gary Y. Shaw practice?
- Dr. Gary Shaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Shaw practices Otolaryngology near Lees Summit, MO.
See Lees Summit Otolaryngologists.