A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Shaw is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaw
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Shaw, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Shaw has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lee's Summit Hospital
- Heartland Surgical Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Y Shaw FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gary Y. Shaw practice?
- Dr. Gary Shaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Shaw practices Otolaryngology near Lees Summit, MO.
See Lees Summit Otolaryngologists.