A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Shaw is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Shaw, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Shaw has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lee's Summit Hospital
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shaw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary Y. Shaw practice?
Dr. Gary Shaw practices Otolaryngology near Lees Summit, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS and Overland Park, KS.
See Lees Summit Otolaryngologists.