A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Yashinksy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Yashinksy graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Yashinksy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Steven Yashinksy MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Yashinksy practice?
- Dr. Gary Yashinksy has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Yashinksy practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists.