A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Yen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Yen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yen
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Yen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Yen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yen graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Yen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary L Yen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Yen practice?
- Dr. Gary Yen has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Yen practices Family Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Family Physicians.