Dr. Gary Yong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Yong?

Unprofessional/Rude Receptionist

Posted on September 29th, 2017

If you can get past the receptionist and her extremely rude and arrogant attitude, the visit with Dr Yong will be great. Never have I seen such an uncaring/cold person working a front desk in a drs office, where the customers are actually patients and probably most are not feeling well. These very patients that she treats poorly are the very people whom pay her salary. Dr Yong is a very hands on, honest and caring doctor and we as a family were patients of Dr. Langreder, before Dr Yong joined the practice and eventually took over. Never in all these years have I had a negative word to say, but this wasn't my first experience with this rude person. I don't even want to call, because I don't want to talk to such an arrogant/unfriendly person. Thank goodness I was able to get help elsewhere. My overall rating is just in regards to Dr Yong and his professionalism, because my overall rating for office receptionist is very poor

Front Desk Help

Posted on September 29th, 2017

Absolutely love Dr Yong and have been going to see him since he joined Dr Langreder and started going to this practice over 40 years ago. I have a problem with his front desk help. This woman answers the phone with an attitude and has absolutely no people skills to speak of. I feel bad for the many elderly people who go to this practice and are treated so rudely.

Poor

Posted on September 7th, 2016

Poor clerical support. The secretary is not helpful and cuts customers short. Overall rude.

Posted on February 16th, 2016

Excellent Doctor. Very friendly, spends time with patients, shares much information.

Don't You Wish Your Doctor Gave You Enough Time?

Posted on May 4th, 2015

Dr. Gary Yong's office is not bad - they work quick. Dr. Gary Yong, however, does not spend time with his patients. He answered 2 phone calls during my appointment. He never lets me finish what I am saying. He never gives me the time and attention I need. He just tries to get people in & out as fast as possible. Tell me that's not true. He even prescribed me a medicine that has a side effect that irritates another condition I already have, and he is clearly aware of the situation. Didn't even warn me or tell me the side effects. Horrible experience, I will never return to Dr. Gary Yong.

Posted on March 30th, 2013

Dr. Yong has been our family physician for over 25 years and he has always been personable and efficient. He puts you at ease and gives you a sense of confidence in his diagnosos as he explains clearly what your problem is and how to fix it. He never short-changes you on time or explanation and iseager to answer your questions. In addition, he's reachable by phone when necessary.

Posted on October 1st, 2017