Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Don't You Wish Your Doctor Gave You Enough Time? show details Don't You Wish Your Doctor Gave You Enough Time?
May 4th, 2015

Dr. Gary Yong's office is not bad - they work quick. Dr. Gary Yong, however, does not spend time with his patients. He answered 2 phone calls during my appointment. He never lets me finish what I am saying. He never gives me the time and attention I need. He just tries to get people in & out as fast as possible. Tell me that's not true. He even prescribed me a medicine that has a side effect that irritates another condition I already have, and he is clearly aware of the situation. Didn't even warn me or tell me the side effects. Horrible experience, I will never return to Dr. Gary Yong.

by Frank Annerino on Mar 30th, 2013

Dr. Yong has been our family physician for over 25 years and he has always been personable and efficient. He puts you at ease and gives you a sense of confidence in his diagnosos as he explains clearly what your problem is and how to fix it. He never short-changes you on time or explanation and iseager to answer your questions. In addition, he's reachable by phone when necessary.