Overall Review

3.8

November 29th, 2015
Dr. Young and his nurse have provided me excellent medical care for about15 years. Dr. Young treats the whole person. They know me and my medical history. I am very glad to have both of them for their medical expertise and their caring. They always get back with me in a timely manner.

September 28th, 2015
Dr. Young has been my doctor for about 20 years, and I am so pleased with his knowledge, explanations, and successful care he has provided. He and his nurse work as an excellent team.

March 21st, 2013
I think he is very cold.had took my mom to her appt. and she didnt understand something he was explaining. he was very rude.he needs to talk to people better

March 20th, 2013
Manager
Dr. Young did not listen to me as a patient at all!!! I have a bad back and could not sit, stand, or bend over without extreme pain. I attempted to explain some of my history only to be cut off on how my personal explanation of pain was not relevant. He gave me a script to get an MRI as "routine". The insurance company doctor denied the claim due to my chronic back pain. So not being able to walk, stand, or bend over is now normal to this doctor and insurance doctor? If either of these two were in this condition they would not at all consider this as routine. The office told me to go to the emergency room if I needed treatment. Then what is a primary Doctor for? Handing out medications?