A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Zabarsly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabarsly graduated from Odessa State Medical University.
Dr. Zabarsly has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zabarsly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary I. Zabarsly practice?
Dr. Gary Zabarsly practices Internal Medicine near Rego Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson Heights, NY and Woodmere, NY.
See Rego Park Internists.