A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Zabarsly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabarsly graduated from Odessa State Medical University.
Dr. Zabarsly has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Isaak Zabarsly MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary I. Zabarsly practice?
- Dr. Gary Zabarsly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Zabarsly practices Internal Medicine near Rego Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson Heights, NY and Woodmere, NY.
See Rego Park Internists.