A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Zamanigian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Zamanigian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Zamanigian graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zamanigian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Leo Zamanigian DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Zamanigian practice?
- Dr. Gary Zamanigian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Zamanigian practices Family Medicine near Trenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyandotte, MI.
See Trenton Family Physicians.