A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Zartman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Zartman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Zartman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zartman graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Zartman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zartman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Zartman practice?
Dr. Gary Zartman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ephrata, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Joy, PA and Lancaster, PA.
See Ephrata Surgeons.