A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Zartman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Zartman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Zartman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zartman graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zartman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary M Zartman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Zartman practice?
- Dr. Gary Zartman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gary Zartman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ephrata, PA and Mount Joy, PA.
See Lancaster Orthopedic Surgeons.