A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Zartman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Zartman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zartman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zartman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Zartman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zartman graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zartman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary M Zartman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Zartman practice?
- Dr. Gary Zartman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Zartman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Surgeons.