Learn more about Dr. Gary Zeevi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Zeevi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Zeevi, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeevi graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Zeevi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Reuben Zeevi FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Zeevi practice?
- Dr. Gary Zeevi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gary Zeevi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Henrico, VA and Newport News, VA.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Cardiologists.