A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Zeluff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Zeluff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeluff
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zeluff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Zeluff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeluff graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zeluff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alta View Hospital
- Pioneer Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Richard Zeluff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Zeluff practice?
- Dr. Gary Zeluff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Zeluff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Richfield, UT.
Additional practice locations include: West Jordan, UT.
See Richfield Surgeons.