A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Zupfer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Zupfer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zupfer graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Zupfer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital An Allina Facility
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Henry Zupfer MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary H. Zupfer practice?
- Dr. Gary Zupfer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Zupfer practices Anesthesiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Anesthesiologists.