Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gashu Ayehu
Dr. Gashu Ayehu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology, Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ayehu is affiliated with The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian and Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania. He speaks English.
Dr. Gashu Ayehu has the following 3 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gashu Ayehu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Susan Mandel
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi31
Dr. Sunita Nasta
Hematology, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi22
Dr. Danielle Becker
Neurology, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi