A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaspar Nazareno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gaspar Nazareno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nazareno
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Nazareno Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gaspar Nazareno, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nazareno graduated from De La Salle University Health Sciences Campus, Dasmarinas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nazareno has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaspar M Nazareno MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gaspar M. Nazareno practice?
- Dr. Gaspar Nazareno has 1 office location.
Dr. Gaspar Nazareno practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Gastroenterologists.