Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gassan Alaouie
Dr. Gassan Alaouie, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Bay City, MI. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Alaouie is affiliated with McLaren - Bay Region, Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center and Botsford Hospital. Dr. Alaouie has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Gassan Alaouie has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Gassan Alaouie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bay City, MI.
Dr. Dennis Spender
Pathology, Clinical Pathology, Internal Medicine
Bay City, MI 0.01 mi36
Dr. Muhammad Moid
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Bay City, MI 0.01 mi27
Dr. Rehan Mahmud
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Bay City, MI 0.01 mi42