A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaston Lacayo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gaston Lacayo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacayo graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .More Education & Awards
Dr. Lacayo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lacayo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gaston O. Lacayo practice?
Dr. Gaston Lacayo practices Ophthalmology near Berwyn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Miami, FL.
See Berwyn Ophthalmologists.