A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaston Lacayo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gaston Lacayo, Cornea, External Disease, Refractive Surgery & General Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gaston Lacayo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacayo graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Lacayo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaston Octavio Lacayo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gaston O. Lacayo practice?
- Dr. Gaston Lacayo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gaston Lacayo practices Ophthalmology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Ophthalmologists.