A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaston Vergara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gaston Vergara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gaston Vergara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vergara graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Dr. Vergara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- Mountainview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaston R Vergara MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gaston R. Vergara practice?
- Dr. Gaston Vergara has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gaston Vergara practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near North Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV and Las Vegas, NV.
See North Las Vegas Internists and North Las Vegas Cardiologists.