A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaston Vergara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gaston Vergara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vergara
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vergara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gaston Vergara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vergara graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Dr. Vergara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- Mountainview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaston R Vergara MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gaston R. Vergara practice?
- Dr. Gaston Vergara has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gaston Vergara practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near North Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV and Las Vegas, NV.
See North Las Vegas Internists and North Las Vegas Cardiologists.