A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaurang Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gaurang Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gaurang Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Genital Warts
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Testicular Hydrocele
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urethral Stricture
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from New York University.
Dr. Shah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaurang Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gaurang Shah practice?
- Dr. Gaurang Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Gaurang Shah practices Urology near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Urologists.