A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaurang Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gaurang Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gaurang Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Genital Warts
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Testicular Hydrocele
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urethral Stricture
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from New York University.
Dr. Shah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaurang Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gaurang Shah practice?
- Dr. Gaurang Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Gaurang Shah practices Urology near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Urologists.