A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaurang Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gaurang Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gaurang Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital
- Decatur Mem Hosp, Decatur, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaurang P Patel MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gaurang P. Patel practice?
- Dr. Gaurang Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Gaurang Patel practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Decatur, IL.
See Decatur Internists and Decatur Geriatric Doctors.