A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaurang Trivedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gaurang Trivedi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gaurang Trivedi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Trivedi graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Trivedi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trivedi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gaurang J. Trivedi practice?
Dr. Gaurang Trivedi practices Ophthalmology near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brewster, NY and Katonah, NY.
See Mount Kisco Ophthalmologists.