A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaurang Zala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gaurang Zala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gaurang Zala, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zala graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Silver Cross Hospital
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaurang Zala MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gaurang Zala practice?
- Dr. Gaurang Zala has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gaurang Zala practices Family Medicine near Orland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Matteson, IL and Olympia Fields, IL.
See Orland Park Family Physicians.