Dr. Gaurang Zala Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gaurang Zala?

April 21st, 2017

Would not recommend

Did not care enough to ask questions, diagnose correctly, and just prescribed general meds without follow-up.

December 4th, 2015

The Good (late) Doctor

The only problem I have with Dr. Zala is his disrespectful wait time. If I show up 15 minutes late for my appointment I have to reschedule but he arrived at the office 35 minutes after my appointment time. I can wait but he can't? Not cool. I understand "things happen" in healthcare but this issue needs improvement.

October 15th, 2013

good doctor awful staff

Dr Zala is a great doctor but the staff and nurses are quite ignorant and incompetent. I would avoid Dr Zala and Franciscan network if possible, sad that the crummy staff has to ruin a good doctor.

May 10th, 2011

grandpappa

Highly recommended! Extremely pleased with Dr. Zala's professionalism, his pleasant demeanor, and his overall concern for the well being of the patient. If I could give a 10 rating I would.

March 14th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor

Always willing to spend time discussing problems and creating an accurate diagnosis.

February 9th, 2011

Highly Recommended

I have always found that after a visit with Dr. Zala I feel confident that I am receiving exceptional care from a thorough, well-educated, and confident doctor with an advanced understanding of the medical field. I find it easy to relate my symptoms to Dr. Zala as he treats me as an individual and not just a patient. He has always listened patiently to each and every one of my concerns and answered all my questions. Dr. Zala has always taken my input seriously and is very conscientious of making a correct diagnosis, which he explains in an forthright and comforting manner. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Zala to any of my friends or loved ones as I am confident they would be cared for by not only a competent but caring doctor.

November 13th, 2009

1st visit

I was amazed at the time Dr. Zala spent with me on my first visit. He seemed to care a great deal about what I was going through. We set up a great plan for my road to feeling better and even got free samples. Due to my mother passing away from cancer at age 41, he set up a referral for me to have a mammogram, made sure everything else was up to date. Dr. Zala was a wonderful PCP and I would definitely recommend him to anyone!!

June 2nd, 2017