Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

good doctor awful staff show details good doctor awful staff
Oct 14th, 2013

Dr Zala is a great doctor but the staff and nurses are quite ignorant and incompetent. I would avoid Dr Zala and Franciscan network if possible, sad that the crummy staff has to ruin a good doctor.

grandpappa show details grandpappa
May 10th, 2011

Highly recommended! Extremely pleased with Dr. Zala's professionalism, his pleasant demeanor, and his overall concern for the well being of the patient. If I could give a 10 rating I would.

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
Mar 14th, 2011

Always willing to spend time discussing problems and creating an accurate diagnosis.

Highly Recommended show details Highly Recommended
by J Younker on Feb 8th, 2011

I have always found that after a visit with Dr. Zala I feel confident that I am receiving exceptional care from a thorough, well-educated, and confident doctor with an advanced understanding of the medical field. I find it easy to relate my symptoms to Dr. Zala as he treats me as an individual and not just a patient. He has always listened patiently to each and every one of my concerns and answered all my questions. Dr. Zala has always taken my input seriously and is very conscientious of making a correct diagnosis, which he explains in an forthright and comforting manner. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Zala to any of my friends or loved ones as I am confident they would be cared for by not only a competent but caring doctor.

1st visit show details 1st visit
by JMH on Nov 12th, 2009

I was amazed at the time Dr. Zala spent with me on my first visit. He seemed to care a great deal about what I was going through. We set up a great plan for my road to feeling better and even got free samples. Due to my mother passing away from cancer at age 41, he set up a referral for me to have a mammogram, made sure everything else was up to date. Dr. Zala was a wonderful PCP and I would definitely recommend him to anyone!!