A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaurav Aggarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gaurav Aggarwal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aggarwal graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Aggarwal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Columbus Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaurav Aggarwal MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gaurav Aggarwal practice?
- Dr. Gaurav Aggarwal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gaurav Aggarwal practices Internal Medicine near Columbus, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Barstow, CA and Phoenix, AZ.
See Columbus Internists.