A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaurav Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gaurav Shah, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Shah has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaurav Bipin Shah DO is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gaurav B. Shah practice?
- Dr. Gaurav Shah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gaurav Shah practices Internal Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Rockford, IL.
See Warren Internists.