A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaurav Bandi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gaurav Bandi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gaurav Bandi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urethral Stricture
Education & Awards
Dr. Bandi graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Bandi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaurav Bandi MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gaurav Bandi practice?
- Dr. Gaurav Bandi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gaurav Bandi practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Philadelphia Urologists.