A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaurav Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Shah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaurav D Shah MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gaurav D. Shah practice?
- Dr. Gaurav Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Gaurav Shah practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Oncologists.