Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gaurav Shah
Dr. Gaurav Shah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Shah is affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion, NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell and Memorial Sloan-Kettering. He speaks English.
Dr. Gaurav Shah has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Dr. Gaurav Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Demetrios Panagiotou
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
New York, NY 0 mi6
Dr. Maria Del Castillo
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
New York, NY 0 mi
Dr. Henry Yeung
Nuclear Medicine, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi42