A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaurav Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Shah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaurav D Shah MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gaurav D. Shah practice?
- Dr. Gaurav Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Gaurav Shah practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Oncologists.