A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaurav Goswami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gaurav Goswami, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goswami graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Goswami has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goswami accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gaurav K. Goswami practice?
Dr. Gaurav Goswami practices Radiology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fullerton, CA and Woodinville, WA.
See Fresno Radiologists.