A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaurav Goswami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gaurav Goswami is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goswami
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goswami Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gaurav Goswami, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goswami graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Goswami has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaurav Kulbhushan Goswami BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gaurav K. Goswami practice?
- Dr. Gaurav Goswami has 1 office location.
Dr. Gaurav Goswami practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Radiologists.