A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaurav Goswami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gaurav Goswami is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gaurav Goswami, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goswami graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Goswami has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaurav Kulbhushan Goswami BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gaurav K. Goswami practice?
- Dr. Gaurav Goswami has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gaurav Goswami practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Fullerton Radiologists.