A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaurav Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Dr. Patel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaurav J Patel MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gaurav J. Patel practice?
- Dr. Gaurav Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Gaurav Patel practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Salisbury, NC.
See Salisbury Internists and Salisbury Geriatric Doctors.