A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaurav Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Dr. Patel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaurav J Patel MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gaurav J. Patel practice?
- Dr. Gaurav Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Gaurav Patel practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Salisbury, NC.
See Salisbury Internists and Salisbury Geriatric Doctors.