A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaurav Kapoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gaurav Kapoor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kapoor
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kapoor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gaurav Kapoor, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapoor graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Kapoor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Provena St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaurav Kapoor MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gaurav Kapoor practice?
- Dr. Gaurav Kapoor has 1 office location.
Dr. Gaurav Kapoor practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Kankakee, IL.
See Kankakee Cardiologists.