A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaurav Kapoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gaurav Kapoor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gaurav Kapoor, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapoor graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Kapoor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Provena St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaurav Kapoor MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gaurav Kapoor practice?
- Dr. Gaurav Kapoor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gaurav Kapoor practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Kankakee, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Batavia, IL and Frankfort, IL.
See Kankakee Cardiologists.