A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaurav Kapur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gaurav Kapur, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapur graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Kapur has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Hurley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kapur accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gaurav Kapur practice?
Dr. Gaurav Kapur practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Nephrology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Flint Pediatricians, Flint Nephrologists, and Flint Neurologists.