A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaurav Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gaurav Kumar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gaurav Kumar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Kumar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Owasso
- St John Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaurav Kumar MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gaurav Kumar practice?
- Dr. Gaurav Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Gaurav Kumar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Cardiologists.