A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaurav Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gaurav Kumar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gaurav Kumar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Kumar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Owasso
- St John Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaurav Kumar MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gaurav Kumar practice?
- Dr. Gaurav Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Gaurav Kumar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Cardiologists.