Dr. Gaurav Kumar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gaurav Kumar?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Gaurav Kumar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 12th, 2015

Amazing doctor

Dr. Kumar is amazing! He always listens to my concern & my kids love him!

April 24th, 2012

Dr. Kumar has been my son's pediatrician since birth, he is now 2 years old. I have not had any issues with his services. Only issue is since the office has been remodeled. I dont ever receive the reminder phone call for scheduled appointments. I have confirmed my contact details several times but still never get the phone call. Which isnt a great big deal as I usually place the appointments in my calendar. However one time I didnt and clearly forgot all about the appt and missed it. If I had received that reminder call, we wouldnt have missed his appt. Other than that Dr. Kumar and his team are great, his schedule is flexible if needed for emergencies, I have nothing bad to say about Dr. Kumar, his attentiveness and professionalism is great. My son interacts well with Dr. Kumar as well. He's in the right profession. He's great with kids and always gives my son a book after his visits. I would highly recommend him to any one currently looking for a pediatrician in the White Marsh/Perry Hall area.

February 8th, 2012

Rip off

My kids have been seen by this doctor for 1yr. He doesn't give attention to parent complaints. Whenever he does he will charge you twice. I took my kids their for well child visit which we don't make Co pay but this doctor billed insurance twice, one for well child and another for office visit. And he billed me Co pay for the office visit. When contacted he said that he spent extra 15 minutes on my son that why I have to pay him twice. Another instance was when my son was sick and instead of sending him to lab corps for blood drawn which my insurrance cover for free, he insisted in drawing the blood by himself. On the bill he submitted to insurrance, he coded it as surgery as such insurrace didn't pay for it. So he billed me for that. When I called the insurrance, they said that if the doctor will re-submit the bill and code it as blood drawn, they will cover it in full. So went to doctors office and ask to speak to someone about bill, they said that once they send the bill to the billing agency, I have to call them for any problem I have. I called the billing and they said that they will not resend the bill, that I have to pay it immediately or they will send it to collection. All my effort to reach the doctor to help resolve this issue failed. To my surprise they sent the bill to collection will I was still trying to negotiate with them. So I paid them off and switeched to another doctor

November 16th, 2016