A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaurav Mathur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Mathur has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaurav Mathur MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gaurav Mathur practice?
- Dr. Gaurav Mathur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gaurav Mathur practices Internal Medicine near Chester, PA.
See Chester Internists.