A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gauravjit Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Singh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Emanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gauravjit Singh MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gauravjit Singh practice?
- Dr. Gauravjit Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Gauravjit Singh practices Radiation Oncology near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Oncologists.