A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gauravjit Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Singh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Emanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gauravjit Singh MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gauravjit Singh practice?
- Dr. Gauravjit Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Gauravjit Singh practices Radiation Oncology near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Oncologists.