A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gauri Dalvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gauri Dalvi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gauri Dalvi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Medical Genetics
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalvi graduated from Pune University, Rural Medical College Of Pravara Medical Trust. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dalvi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gauri Rahul Dalvi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gauri R. Dalvi practice?
- Dr. Gauri Dalvi has 11 office locations.
Dr. Gauri Dalvi practices Pediatrics near Hope Mills, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, NC and Spring Lake, NC.
See Hope Mills Pediatricians.