A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gauri Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jain
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Jain Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gauri Jain, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gauri J Jain MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gauri J. Jain practice?
- Dr. Gauri Jain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gauri Jain practices Psychiatry near Huntsville, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Guntersville, AL.
See Huntsville Psychiatrists.