A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gauri Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gauri Jain is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jain
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jain Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gauri Jain, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gauri J Jain MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gauri J. Jain practice?
- Dr. Gauri Jain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gauri Jain practices Psychiatry near Huntsville, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Guntersville, AL.
See Huntsville Psychiatrists.