A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gauri Khatkhate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gauri Khatkhate is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khatkhate
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khatkhate Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gauri Khatkhate, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khatkhate graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Khatkhate has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
- Yale Psychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gauri Khatkhate MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gauri Khatkhate practice?
- Dr. Gauri Khatkhate has 1 office location.
Dr. Gauri Khatkhate practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Hines, IL.
See Hines Psychiatrists.