A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gauri Khatkhate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gauri Khatkhate is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gauri Khatkhate, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khatkhate graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Khatkhate has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
- Yale Psychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gauri Khatkhate MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gauri Khatkhate practice?
- Dr. Gauri Khatkhate has 1 office location.
Dr. Gauri Khatkhate practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Hines, IL.
See Hines Psychiatrists.